Conferences, Community and More Ahead for IBM i in 2019
A look at conferences and user group events coming up in 2019, and why attending these events is beneficial.
By Steve Will03/20/2019
- Atlanta for the IBM Technical University event (April 28-May 3)
- Anaheim for COMMON’s POWERUp 2019 conference (May 19-22)
- Paris for the IBM i University event (May 22-23)
- Back in Rochester for the Spring/Summer Large Users Group meeting (June 3-7)
- Berlin for the COMMON Europe Congress (June 16-19)
- Detroit (well, Livonia!) for MITEC (June 24-25)
And I may have trips to conferences and user events in Las Vegas, Spain and England, too, if all the plans come together.
- The RPG & DB2 Summit, March 26-March 28, Charlotte, North Carolina
- The Northeast User Groups (NEUGC) conference, April 8-10, Framingham, Massachusetts
- …And probably more! Submit yours in the comments if I’ve missed some event that’s happening between now and the end of June.
Steve Will is the chief architect for IBM i, responsible for strategy and planning related to the OS.